Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Add one to that screening schedule:

Brand Upon the Brain!
Guy Maddin
Friday, September 8 6:00 PM VISA ELGIN SCREENING ROOM

* insert crazy happy dance *

This is the film I most wanted to see at this year's festival: I'm a huge Maddin fan (and was related to him for about 15 minutes, ask me how sometime) and was really concerned that I wouldn't be able to get into this one-time-only screening. A friend was kind enough to trade me on screening selections, since I couldn't request the 6 pm showing on my daypass, and just confirmed that he's got my ticket in-hand. Woo woo!

Also: the opening Midnight Madness screening (Borat) looks like it's going to be INSANE. Sold out, lots of interest from non-ticket-holders about getting in, talent on the red carpet AND our first night running things, which is always a bit shakey. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home