Wednesday, September 06, 2006

In a fit of insomnia, I wound up at the box office at 6:30 a.m. to redeem my pre-festival volunteer coupons. I've added a few more confirmed screenings to my schedule, and screwed myself out of seeing anything on the first day, as I'm now out of vouchers (whoops!). Everything else will be same-day, rush or press.

Still, aside from a few Midnight movies (which won't be a problem to get last-minute) and D.O.A.P. (which will probably not happen), I've got all my must-sees for the festival. The idea of not spending every day of the festival scrambling around for tickets and wrestling with rush-line blues is a bit disconcerting. Oh well, I'm sure that I'll hear about some hidden gem by day three that I just *have* to see...

Friday September 8, 2006
Brand upon the Brain!, Guy Maddin, 2006 ELGIN 6:00 PM (second ticket for the Beau!)

Monday September 11, 2006
Sleeping Dogs Lie, Bobcat Goldwaithe, 2006, PARAMOUNT 2 9:45 pm (with the Beau?)

Tuesday September 12, 2006
Mercy, CUMBERLAND 3 7:00 PM (with the Beau)

Thursday September 14, 2006
In Between Days, PARAMOUNT 3, 8:30 PM

Friday September 15, 2006
Manufactured Landscapes, VARSITY 1, 8:00 PM

Saturday September 16, 2006
Taxidermia, VARSITY 1, 5:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home